Be Equipped To Provide Better Care
Gain the essential knowledge and skills to provide effective care to your loves one. You may have never been a cargiver before and situation needed you to rise up to the occasion. Or you are just looking to be equipped with skills and knowledge in preparation of taking care of a patient. Either way, you cannot go in unprepared when taking care of someone with medical condition.
Not only will you will stressed, in serious cases life may even be lost when you don’t know what to look out for when taking care a patient. Caregiver training is essential for you to learn useful knowledge and important techniques on how to provide a secure and supportive environment for your care receiver.
There are many caregiver training courses in Singapore that helps one to develop important techniques and knowledge on helping you to become an effective caregiver who is able to deal with any emergency in a calm manner. Thus providing care to your loved one or client with a greater peace of mind.
Wellnurse provide short and distinct training to better equip caregivers while handling with your loves one.
Apart from going through the basic healthcare needs and techniques, our trainers will also go through a series of case scenario to enforce critical thinking while handling with unexpected emergency situations. You will develop a strong understanding of how different disabilities and aging affect the body. You will also be taught how to be prepare and plan ahead to adapt the care you provide to any elderly or disabled loved one or clients you have under your care.
All our trainers are licensed nurses with a minimum 3 years of experience in the their field.
Our caregiver training is open to all adults who are caregivers or preparing to be ones.
Subjects covered in our training may include:
- How to identify early warning signs of illness and health issues and illnesses (such as stroke and dementia)
- How to manage chronic illnesses and check for basic vital signs of a person.
- Personal care techniques, including proper bathing techniques, proper hygiene and waste management, and movement and transfer technique
- Clinical skills like catheter care, tube feeding and tracheostomy care
- Emotion management, how to access and make use of local resources for both the caregiver and the care receiver.
- Checking and maintaining one’s health and well-being as a caregiver
For more information, contact our highly trained care consultant at 8816 7659 or email us at email@example.com. Our team will get back to your shortly.